If you or someone you know needs to access a COVID-19 vaccine, has a disability, and/or requires additional support, including assistance because of a fear of needles, did you know that:
- Bookings are preferred at all WA state-run vaccination clinics
- Help is available to make an appointment and to organise a group booking for service providers or groups of people
- Advice can be provided on which clinics can best support your requirements
- An interpreter including Auslan can be arranged
- WA Health can help you get a vaccination if you are unable to go to a clinic
- In-home vaccinations are available and can be accessed using the Further Assistance Required form or by calling 13 COVID (13 26843) or emailing COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org.