Carramar COVID-19 vaccination community clinic
Carramar Village Shopping Centre, 7 Cheriton Dr, Carramar WA 6031
You can walk in without an appointment during the below times, or make an online booking for a time that suits you.
The Carramar clinic is also an enhanced access and sensory clinic – read on below for more information.
Monday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tuesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thursday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 4:00pm
The Carramar clinic has been set up to support people with disability, who have mental health conditions, require a low sensory environment or who may need other additional support to receive their vaccination. The clinic offers:
- Alternate entrance directly to the consult rooms to avoid any waiting time
- Quiet, large and separate consult rooms
- Soft furnishings such as beanbags, recliners, and couches in consult rooms
- Consult rooms with low lighting
- Parking directly in front of the clinic and is accessible to the clinic (including 3 ACROD Parking Bays)
- Vaccinations can be delivered in the car for people who may have difficulty entering the clinic
- A range of distraction and sensory options including; a TV & DVD player in the consult room, fidget spinners, stress balls and pop its
- A hoist to support people with mobility issues if required
- Staff who are trained and ready to support people with a disability, mental health condition or require additional support
- Therapy dog Tasha (Standard Poodle) on Mondays between 10:00am-11:30am.
Clinic attendees are welcome to bring anything that supports them to attend, including; noise cancelling headphones, weighted blankets, gaming devices, DVDs to play in the consult room or comfort items.
A post-vaccination treat (juice box, lollipop, or similar) is offered at all clinics, please feel free to bring your own treat if preferred.
If you would like to discuss any specific requirements prior to your visit to any clinic (including Carramar), please complete the Further Assistance Required online form or call 13 COVID and one of the clinic nurses will be in contact with you.
Book your appointment online or call 13COVID (13 26843) between 8am and 6pm, 7 days a week.